Branding has many different aspects and different interpretations with individuals. Our goal at Cheryl’s Creative Services is to help develop long term branding strategies for your business. Do you have a mobile friendly website? Is your logo clear and concise for consumers? Are consumers recognizing your business?
What is branding? Definition from Entrepreneur: “The marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets.”
Keep in mind marketing is a pie. Everyone needs a piece of the pie to market their business.
Cheryl’s Creative Services offers the following branding tools for small to medium size businesses:
- Direct Mail program called “Every Door Direct Mail” utilizing the USPS.
- Email Marketing with Robly
- Help define your target market
- Create vision boards of your brand
- Facebook Ad’s
- Cause marketing partnership with a nonprofit organization
Additional service: Ribbon Cutting for your business within your community.
Hosting a local Ribbon Cutting can be very stressful. Cheryl can help alleviate the pressure by coordinating the event for you.
- Develop a marketing budget
- Establish a timeline for event date
- A liaison with local chambers
- Press releases
- Compile a guest list
- Create follow up strategies with attendees