At Cheryl’s Creative Services in Port Orange, Florida, Cheryl enjoys conducting face to face meetings. She also utilizes Skype for marketing strategies sessions on a quarterly basis with clients. Cheryl discusses the clients budget including current marketing tools and will make recommendations. During her meetings, she will analyze distinctive marketing tools and advise what would be applicable to the organization. Cheryl’s Creative Services objective is to set realistic achievable marketing goals for clients and small businesses.
2 Hour Email Marketing Training Sessions
Cheryl’s Creative Services provides educational training for beginners, immediate and advanced for Constant Contact and Robly customers. These sessions can be done virtually by utilizing Skype or face to face sessions. The training sessions are tailored to individuals and small group’s needs. My goal is to build a solid foundation for you and your employees in using Constant Contact or Robly email marketing and integrated online tools efficiently. Call today (203) 249-0487 or via email to schedule your training session.
- Proper email etiquette
- CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) with Robly only
- Segmentation and targeting
- Upload photos and PDF documents
- Capitalize on the benefits of the Autoresponder feature
- How to ask for email address properly
Take advantage of our customized newsletter and content creation and online integrated marketing tools in promoting business goods, services, and announcements to targeted audiences.
Nationwide and Local Clients
We work with small to medium size businesses and nonprofit organizations in Alabama, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut. Cheryl’s Creative Services also works throughout Fairfield County Connecticut and Volusia County Florida, including businesses from:
- New Canaan
Email Marketing Business Educational Seminars
Cheryl conducts Email Marketing and integrated online educational seminars which are geared to business professional professionals. All seminars are presented with a Power Point presentation. Cheryl speaks to an array of organizations such as local chambers, Rotary Clubs, SCORE, libraries and private organizations. The audiences can range from 5 to 80 people in attendance depending on the event and location. Cheryl enjoys public speaking and strongly encourages engagement with all of her attendees. If your organization is interested in hosting a seminar please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar Speaking Topics
Power of the Inbox with Email marketing – Participants will learn the following at this seminar:
- What email can do for your business, generates revenue, repeat business, creates and reinforces brand image
- Email marketing etiquette
- The difference in using a professional online marketing service company versus emails sent from a website database, Gmail and Yahoo.
- Grow a healthy clean email list
- Tracking your results.
Craft an Online Presence for Your Organization – Participants will the learn the following at this seminar:
- How email marketing connects with social media
- Recommended proper content for each platform
- Tips on using photos and videos properly
- Social tips and tricks such as Hootsuite and Pocket
- Properly set up your profile on LinkedIn
- What is a LinkedIn summary?
- Ask for introductions and recommendations
- Write an article on LinkedIn
- Manage Endorsements
- Analytical reporting tools
30 Ways to Capture Email Addresses – Participants will the learn the following at this seminar:
- Why someone should join your email contact list
- How to ask people to join your list ” face-to-face“
- How to use social media to grow your list
- How to grow your list on your website or blog
- How to use print material to get people to sign up
- How to use networking events to help grow your list
Contact us at (203) 249-0487 or by email to learn about marketing strategies that get clients to your business or schedule an educational seminar for your organization.