At Cheryl’s Creative Services in Stamford, Connecticut, Cheryl enjoys conducting face to face meetings or utilizing Skype for marketing strategies sessions on a quarterly basis with clients. Cheryl discusses the clients budget and current marketing tools. During her meetings, she will analyze distinctive marketing tools and advise what would be applicable to the organization. Cheryl’s Creative Services objective is to set realistic achievable marketing goals for clients. The role of a Constant Contact™ an authorized local expert speaker and certified solutions provider is to help clients manage their accounts and guide them along with any questions and training.
2 Hour Email Marketing Training Sessions
Cheryl’s Creative Services provides educational training for beginners, immediate and advanced Constant Contact customers. These sessions can be done virtually by utilizing Skype or face to face sessions. The training sessions are tailored to individuals and small group’s needs. My goal is to build a solid foundation for you and your employees in using all of Constant Contact email marketing and integrated online tools efficiently. Call today (203) 249-0487 or via email to schedule your training session. Click on the link for Training Sessions Agenda 2017.
- Are you a Constant Contact customer? Would you like to improve your current open rate?
- Correct usage of fonts for mobile email marketing
- Proper email etiquette
- Segmentation and targeting
- Capitalize on the benefits of the Autoresponder feature
- Learn “Text to Join”
Take advantage of our customized newsletter and content creation and online integrated marketing tools in promoting business goods, services, and announcements to targeted audiences.
Nationwide and Local Clients
We work with small to medium size businesses and nonprofit organizations in Alabama, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut. Cheryl’s Creative Services also works throughout Fairfield County Connecticut, including businesses from:
- New Canaan
Constant Contact Business Educational Seminars
Cheryl conducts complimentary Constant Contact educational seminars which are geared to business professional professionals. All seminars are presented with a Power Point presentation. Cheryl speaks to an array of organizations such as local chambers, Rotary Clubs, SCORE, libraries and private organizations. The audiences can range from 5 to 80 people in attendance depending on the event and location. Cheryl enjoys public speaking and strongly encourages engagement with all of her attendees.
If your organization is interested in hosting a seminar please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar and Webinar Topics
Power of the Inbox with Email marketing – Participants will learn the following at this seminar:
- What email can do for your business, generates revenue, repeat business, creates and reinforces brand image
- Email marketing etiquette
- The difference in using a professional online marketing service company versus emails sent from a website database, Gmail and Yahoo.
- Grow a healthy email list
- Tracking your results.
Craft an Online Presence for Your Organization – Participants will the learn the following at this seminar:
- How email marketing connects with social media
- Recommended proper content for each platform
- Tips on using photos and videos properly
- Social tips and tricks such as Hootsuite and Pocket
- Sneak Preview of LinkedIn’s new homepage
- LinkedIn New Changes in 2017
- Properly set up your profile on LinkedIn
- What is a LinkedIn summary?
- Ask for introductions
- Write an article on LinkedIn
- Manage Endorsements
- Analytical reporting tools
30 Ways to Capture Email Addresses – Participants will the learn the following at this seminar:
- Why someone should join your email contact list
- How to ask people to join your list ” face-to-face“
- How to use social media to grow your list
- How to use text to join to grow your list
- How to grow your list on your website or blog
- How to use print material to get people to sign up
- How to use networking events to help grow your list
- How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Digital Marketing Trends for 2017 – We will explore the top trends in digital marketing that we believe small businesses should be paying attention to in 2017. We’ll explore each trend and provide some simple ideas for incorporating them into your overall marketing strategy.Digital marketing is changing thanks to widespread ownership of smartphones, ever-increasing data and video streaming, combined with a cultural desire for digestible and personalized content. Do you know which trends will impact your organization in 2017? How can you jump on some of these trends to get an edge on your competition? You’re about to find out…By the end of this session, you’ll have a cutting edge on:
- Marketing Automation
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Big Data
Contact us at (203) 249-0487 or by email to learn about marketing strategies that get clients to your business or schedule a complimentary educational seminar for your organization.